Reiki Master Gary Chatham offers Reiki certification and training, for all levels. This can be in person, or virtually, by video from anywhere.
Level One – Basic Reiki Certification
Level Two – Reiki Practitioner Certification
Level Three – Reiki Master/Teacher Certification
Level One Training Includes:
- History of Reiki
- What Reiki Is and What to Expect
- Introduction to Chakras and Meditation
- Reiki Hand Positions
- Chi Ball Exercise
- The Aura and Body Scanning
- What It Means to “See” Energy
- Hands On Practice and Application
- Types of Reiki
- Reiki Level I Attunement
- Reiki Level I Certification
Level Two Training Includes:
- Chakra Meditation and Chakra Healing with Reiki
- Understanding What You Feel/Sense, Energetically
- Reiki Sacred Symbols
- Distant Reiki Techniques and Practice
- Working with Your Reiki Guides
- Other Uses for Reiki
- Working with Clients
- Reiki Level II Attunement
- Reiki Level II Certification (Certified Reiki Practitioner)
Level Three Reiki Master/Teacher Training Includes:
- Deeper, Master Level techniques
- Master Level attunement.
- In Master-Teacher training, you will learn to attune others to Reiki, as well as learn to teach Reiki techniques.
- An increase in energy from the other levels
- The ability to teach and certify others in Reiki.
Level One: $150
Level Two: $150
Level Three: $575
Gary Chatham has been an Ananta Reiki Master/Teacher since 2004, and a Reiki practitioner since 1993.
Contact Gary to learn about the current schedule to receive Reiki Certification and Reiki Training one-on-one or in a group. Online training available. (Select 30 minute Reiki training - there is no charge for introductory call).